Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan 2010 Birthdays

As promised, there they are at Solaris Feffy's Kids Spa, Alisha and her actor brother Hadziq (in green wig) (Jan 31st, 4.05pm)

Spa cake

It's been awhile since I make a special Birthday cake. This one I like, it's for a little celebrity, a girl belongs to one of my closest friends. There're having a spa party at this very moment at a kids' spa in Sri Hartamas. I will try to ask my friend to put her photo here later. (Jan 30, 3.52pm)

One dear customer, friend and nebor. You know who u are!

Guitar Hero Cake
One of my favourites. My kids just love to whack me during 'battle'. They know mummy not good at it. One way to let them feel superior sometimes. Haha..asyik mama je bagi orders!

Dinasour cake


Strawberry Shortcake cake

Another cake that I reallyyy love to make, used to be my daughter's fav, but she outgrows it already I suppose. Glad u liked it Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment