Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 2010 Weddings & Gifts


It's school holiday and my job begins! Everyone gets married and I get to do the cakes. This one took a long time to decorate, not because it's difficult (bukan kacang tanah, hee..), but because after wrapping the cake with fondant, I didn't know what to do with it. I decided to go to sleep and hoped I'd get a dream of how to decorate the cake and it worked. I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning and the idea came pouring like heavy rain. This one is for my twins kindie teacher. A very nice girl who chooses pink and purple theme for her wedding. Congratulations Nadia, wishing you happily eva afta! :-)


A simple cake for a special wedding. Daniel and Molee, I'm so happy to be part of the occasion. The wedding reception went well. I saw most our nebors there, good time for catch up session. Molee looked gorgeous in her white dress and Daniel surely a proud man for the day. Congratulations Daniel and Molee. Here's to greener, cleaner and fresher side of the leaf ;-)
Jangan marah I copy your quote!

2 comments:

  1. i likeeee......ske le yg hexagon tu...msti susah kan nk balut fondant tu...gud job dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq tq dear, to tell u the truth, lagi senang balut hexagon drpd square, try it!

    ReplyDelete