Friday, June 22, 2012

June 2012 Birthdays



Dibo the Gift dragon 



Dinasour Train 
There's a lot of work involved in this one. But according to the boy's mother, the cake was a big hit at school, making it all worth it.

Buttercake for High tea 

Spongebob cake
I like spongebob expression in this one but I should have made the base color more blue. Next time! 


A&W cake
The party was at A&W fastfood, and the mom asked me to make the cake accordingly :), A&W mascot that is, here it is, She was very happy to see the outcome exactly like how she imagined.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Norlee, yes I'm very happy & satisfied with the outcome (A&W bear cake). Not only that, your buttercake tastes really good. My friends also said the same thing and they loved your cake too. Thank you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete