Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nov 2009

I didn't know this Group, but now I do, they're called Super Junior from Korea.


Someone is a cat-lover. The one who ordered this says, "asalkan ada kucing with a crown on it", and it must be pinkish and very girlish. It's my favourite for today :-) Nov 28 2.55pm)


It's the popular dude again, Ben10 is never ending request. My daughter's also a fan. I thought I try something different today instead of the ones I usually make. (Nov 28 2.50pm)



Mommies...!! here's one very girlish and pinkish cake. I was a bit worried when decorating it since her mum said Afrina's very particular about her birthday cake. But later a warm sms with a big HAPPY word in it comforted me. Another task is done for today, only I wonder what keeps me awake until this hour, oh ya, it's twins regular "susu" intake. I better head back to my pillow otherwise there'll be one cranky mommy tomorrow, not good, not good.
(Nov 18 2.41am) 1 1/2 kilo cake and cupcakes RM110



Another Ben10 request from a Ben10 fan. This is 1 1/2 recipe which is +- 1 1/2 kilo. The size of the cake box is 13". Well, homemade cakes won't be as big as the ones from bakery shops. Homemades are typically 'solid' cakes whereas bakeries mostly give you hollow sponge. The color combination screams 'BOY', I love it! I went out for dinner with some old friends last night and told them how it actually gives me nightmares if i don't manage to make perfect, pretty cakes for my customers, and this customer just texted saying how much she loves it. Aawwh... bliss. (Nov 14 11.00am)




I intended to do Barbie Mariposa but it's like copying someone else's idea, so i gave my personal touch to it, a fairy with butterfly wings. And it feels nice after a whole day decorating cake, tired and weightless, if only I could fly like a fairy, I'd be just like this one! Ok, this is go-get-some-sleep norli talking, I better stop now.
(Nov 8 12.39 am)


Oooppss not yet sleepy head..., this is supposed to be dinosaur, my sons said dinohorse. I hope Mitchell will be happy with this creature from Jurassic park (Nov 8 12.43am)




I'd never done this cupcakes before, the entry for Weddings and Gifts was just a sample. Now is the real thing. My customer asked for apple green and pink (must be a baby girl). I'm not sure they are for baby shower or 'cukur jambul' but I like to look at them once they line up in the box. Sweet color choice Dalia! (Nov 8 11.26am)



4 comments:

  1. hye. nak ckp thanks a lot for decorating my cake. act cake super junior tu was made for me n i really really love it. xsampai hati plak nak mkn cake lawa2 camtu. haha. - adik ipar kak.shrfh intan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Fannie, it's actually my pleasure!
    Really glad u love the cake :-)

    ReplyDelete