Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nov 2009 cupcakes

An old friend of mine came to collect her orders, her eldest now is 9, the last time we met was just before she got married. I guess my cakes not only add my rezeki but also bring back friends that I've not seen for over 10 years. It's a blessing :-)

This seems to be quite popular order, I've done this Oreo cupcakes many times, not sure if I uploaded the pics before. (Nov 28 2.20pm)

Football theme from a daddy for his one-year old son, this one is medium size. (Nov 28 2.20pm)


I have not seen Upin and Ipin, but I'm sure it catches the hearts of so many young children. I see the pics everywhere. Even my twins family-day at school gave out Upin Ipin T.shirts as presents, and they were so happy to wear them. (Nov 28 2.20pm)


I usually dont upload new photos for cupcakes. It's because they are repeat orders and design are more or less the same. But today I feel like uploading this two. This one is made for engagement.


And this one is a request all the way from Doha, from my dear friend Ida.

No comments:

Post a Comment