Friday, December 4, 2009

Dec 2009 cupcakes

Cupcakes for 1-yr-old

Masquerade party cupcakes

The masks are similar to the 'owner of the cupcakes's mask, the one she'll be wearing to her masquerade party. Thanx to a good friend who always believe in me. ( Dec 11, 4.01am)

Hello Kitty cupcakes

I never paid much attention to 'hello kitty' stuff. After making this cuppies, I change my mind. They are actually very cute. (Dec 11, 4.07am)

I didn't realise the wordings a bit senget until I upload this pic. I must work on my writting skill more so it won't hurt the eyes when looking at it.



It's kinda cool to draw logos, this is my first time, the blue's not the right blue tho, I've been trying to get dark blue coloring but to no avail, maybe I've looked at the wrong shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment