Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 2010 Birthdays

Orange cake with buttercream
It's 2am in the morning, I just finished this last cake for today. I was thinking of some of my friends that I have to say no to for their orders. I wish I could make the cakes for your daughters but I'll be in kampung visiting my mother. I sooo look forward to it. Travelling with only my daughter this time, girls trip should be fun.

(May 1st, 2.14am)
Barbie Butterfly

It's beginning to be popular order for this one. I'm too sleepy to write, otherwise it'd be fun to just let my fingers run thru the keyboard. One of the news that caught my attention is the global warming (ya ya..I feel it the most, I wait for my daughter everyday at school under the hot steamy sun, and it literally burns your brain). I think human should stop re-producing, do not bring anymore little ones, the earth not gonna be a nice place to live by the time they reach adulthood. My daughter said, she doesnt wanna get married, what more having children, I said, good for you darling. Well, before I start sleep-writting, I should say gnite all, enjoy the weekend, will I? sigh..

(May 1st, 2.38am)


These 2 cakes were last minute order, I usually come up with nicer idea for bday cake but this was too last minute, hope the owner liked them anyway.



Red version of the chanel handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment