Monday, April 19, 2010

April 2010 Weddings and Gifts

This one, customer asked for a plain fondant cake, no, not plain, she asked me not to put flowers on top of the cake, I imagine pale yellow or white with gold trimming roses would be perfect for this cake, I hope Sharifah will send me the photo later once she put the flowers of her choice.
(May 1st, 2.04am)

My favourite for this month altho I think I could have done better, it's not perfect for me but my dear friend kind enough to say it's gorgeous as always. This one is more renyah than I thought but fun to make. I spent the whole night decorating 15pcs altogether. Blame the `video games live concert' I went to in KLCC. It was awesome I dont regret going. For video game freaks, check out this concert again next year. I promise u it's something different to enjoy. You can take the kids too, they'll enjoy it. I'm not so much a gamer but I love every bit of it. The concert finished at 11.30pm, 12 am I reached home and started to decorate this mini cakes until the next morning, and guess what? Mum in law (MIL) came to visit, no time to whine, went to the market, cooked laksa and bought some other stuffs to make my dining table look more inviting. Lucky MIL not the fussypot. She said, enough Norli, just go to sleep, and I did right after lunch while talking to her, can ah??

No comments:

Post a Comment